Aiukli Pine View Cabin NEW Huge Deck | Romantic Couples Cabin | Hot Tub | Daybed Swing | Farmhouse Chic
Size –1 Bedroom • 2 Bathrooms (1 full, 1 half) 2 Baths (1 full, 1 half) • Sleeps 1-3
- NEW - Relaxing hot tub with 33 jets and a waterfall over your shoulders
- NEW - Deck and private balcony to chill and relax from and enjoy the view of the trees
- NEW - Hammock on the deck
- Modern Farmhouse Chic decor
- Fully equipped kitchen with full size stainless steel appliances
- 55” LED Smart HDTV
- Fire Pit
- Fast Internet/Wi-fi Access
- King Bed
- Jetted Tub in the bedroom
- Stone Walk-in Shower
- Rainfall shower head
- Patio Grill
- Entirely paved roads to the cabin; don’t worry about flooded, deep mud, or rocky roads that damage your car on your vacation
- Coffee Maker
- Pots & Pans
- Baking Sheet
- Coffee (Keurig and drip coffee)
- Wine Glasses
- Pine View offers two bathrooms (1 full, 1 half). The main bathroom is a full en-suite bath with a natural stone shower with rainfall shower.
- Sleep soundly in the cozy king bed in the upstairs main bedroom. There is also a sleeper sofa available in the living room.
- Outdoor grill
- Fire Pit
- Outdoor seating
- Romantic daybed swing(Guest favorite!)
- Guest will need to sign a Renter Agreement, submit a credit card for a security deposit hold, and submit identification within 24 hours of booking. The request will come directly from Aiukli Cabin's email address.
- Maximum Occupancy: 3 (adults, young children & infants). Exceeding maximum occupancy will result in cancellation (regardless of age) of remaining nights with no refund. Overcrowding of the cabin is not allowed. Recommended age for third person is infant or elementary school age.
- No pets, animals or other living creatures may be brought to the cabin due to severe allergies in our family. This our home away from home and we frequently come to the cabin to enjoy it allergy-free.
- Cabin does not have baby/toddler/child safety features, such as outlet covers, baby gate, cabinet door locks, etc. Please consider this before booking if you have a mobile child.
- We do our best to provide a worry-free and wonderful stay. Please understand there are things that we cannot control, such as weather, fire bans issued by local authorities to prevent forest fires, sounds from the surrounding areas, animal or insect encounters that may occur on or in property, utilities (eg. internet, water, electricity), and other scenarios. The cabin is in the forest/woods and in a rural area. Living creatures are free roaming.
Rates & Availability
Cancellation Policy: One hundred percent (100.00%) of the total booking charges (less $60.00 cancellation fee) will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 30 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. Seventy-five percent (75.00%) of the total booking charges (less $60.00 cancellation fee) will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 14 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. Fifty percent (50.00%) of the total booking charges (less $60.00 cancellation fee) will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 7 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. For cancellations made within 7 days prior to the arrival date, no refund will be issued.
About the OwnerWe only discovered the magic of the Broken Bow area recently and fell in love with it. While getting settled in the area, we ran across this cabin that was the perfect size for a couple's getaway or a small family vacation. Its location is perfect for convenience to all the points of interest and walking distance to our favorite spots. Aiukli Pine View Cabin joins our family of Aiukli Cabins. "Aiukli" means "beautiful" in Choctaw, a nod to the native American Indians, who settled in the area. A sister property, Aiukli Creek View Cabin that sleeps up to 12 is just down the street.
Broken Bow, Oklahoma
|Setting & View||
2 Bathrooms (1 full, 1 half)
2 Baths (1 full, 1 half)
|Sports & Adventure||