Welcome to the family of Aiukli Cabin in Broken Bow. Our goal is to provide a clean, safe and enjoyable environment for your stay. We realize that you have choices and we want to make your stay with us a memorable experience so that you will stay with us again and recommend us to your friends and family.
We ask that you read these policies prior to making a reservation so you can make the decision on whether our family of Aiukli Cabin is right for you and your group. Our policies are designed to provide everyone with the best possible experience during this stay and during all future stays. House Rules are available to review before your trip, as well.
POLICIES: Violation of these policies may subject you and all guests to immediate eviction from the property without refund of reservation and fees.
COVID-19, Illnesses, Emergencies: You are strongly encouraged and advised to purchase travel insurance with a 3rd party provider of travel insurance to protect your vacation, in case of COVID-19, illnesses, accidents, jury duty, emergencies, or other issues. Evaluating, understanding the differences of travel insurance, and purchasing travel insurance is your responsibility.
- All reservations must be made online.
- You must be at least 24 years old to make a reservation.
- The name of the person making the reservation must be on the method of payment required for the reservation and provide a copy of their valid, government-issued picture ID via email within 72 hours from booking acceptance.
- The person making the reservation must also be a guest at the property during the reserved times and dates.
- Reservations made shall be made at our discretion. Reservations not meeting our policies may be canceled.
- There may be minimum night stays around weekends and holidays.
Rates: We use dynamic pricing, so nightly rates can change depending on dates. The best way to see pricing is to click the "Book Now" button at the very top of the page and enter your dates. Overcrowding of cabins will result in cancellation of reservation and/or immediate removal from premises without refund.
- 50% due at time of booking.
- 50% due 30 days before arrival and collected automatically. If it is within 30 days of arrival, you will be charged 100% at the time of booking.
Payments: We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. The name on the reservation must be the same name on the credit card used for payment. Payments must be made online through the same website you made the reservation on.
Security Deposit: Security deposit will be held (not charged) on your credit card. It will be released 2 days after check out if there are no additional fees, fines, or damages assessed.
- You are responsible for making cancellations.
- All cancellations must be submitted on the same booking website through which the reservation was made.
- You receive
- 100% refund (less a $50.00 cancellation fee) if cancellation occurs more than 30 days before arrival;
- 75% refund (less a $50.00 cancellation fee) if cancellation occurs more than 14 days before arrival;
- 50% refund (less a $50.00 cancellation fee) if cancellation occurs more than 7 days before arrival;
- No refund if cancellation is within 7 days of arrival.
- Check-In is 4:00 PM or later. Our check-in is contactless. The door access code will be emailed to you in advance; however, the code will not work until the day and time of check-in. Please respect the check-in time and do not come on property until then. Scheduling, cleaners, and maintenance need the time to make your stay clean and comfortable. Cleaners and staff at the cabin do not have the authority to allow early check-ins. If you arrive to the area early, take the opportunity to visit one of the points of interests in town (eg. bar/restaurant, shop, area activities, etc).
- Check-out is 11:00 AM or earlier. Our check-out is contactless. Checking out after 11:00 AM maybe subject to additional charges. Check out procedure include leaving the cabin tidy, removing personal belongings, washing any dishes and kitchenware you may have used (a dishwasher, sponge and dish soap, starter quantity of dishwasher pods are supplied), and putting out/turning off any fires that you may have started during your stay (eg. firepit, fireplace, grill). Complete check-out list will be emailed to you.
- Earlier check-in or later check-outs must be requested at least 30 hours in advance. We may not be able to accommodate requests. If you would like to guarantee an earlier check-in or later check-out, we advise booking an extra night stay at the time of your reservation or adjust your reservation dates on the booking site you used, as soon as you know the change is needed.
- Check-out on Thanksgiving day and Christmas day are not available. This gives our cleaners and maintenance crew a chance to spend the holidays with their families. Occasionally, when the booking system is updated, restrictions are removed. If this happens, you will be notified and your departure date will have to be changed or a full refund will be issued.
Parties, Weddings: We do NOT allow events, parties, weddings, or wedding receptions on properties. We do not allow non-registered guests on property.
Commercial Activity: No commercial activity may be conducted on premises or of our property, without our express written permission. Commercial activity includes recordings of any type, including but not limited to photography or filming.
Structures: No tents or other structures may be erected on the property without our express written permission.
Cleaning Fee: Each reservation will incur a cleaning fee. The cleaning fee is non-refundable after arrival onto the property. Additional fees may be charged in cases of excessive clean on premises, whether inside or outside the cabin. Examples of extra cleaning, include but not limited to vomit, bodily waste, waste products from smoking/vaping, use of products (eg. hair dye, water balloons, glitter, silly string, bb guns, pellet guns, paint ball gun), etc.
Damages: Damages to the premises, property, cabin, and contents, including trees, will be billed to the reservation and the decision to repair or replace is solely at the owner’s discretion. Any damages will be charged to the card on file for the reservation.
Pets: We love animals, but we do NOT allow animals/pets at the cabin. There are several reasons for this, but first and foremost, we have guests that have allergies to pet dander. While we do not allow pets, we cannot guarantee the cabin to be hypoallergenic, especially for those with high sensitivity. Some of our guests are pet owners, who may inadvertently carry pet dander or pet hair with them into the cabin. If a pet is brought onto the property, you will be charged $250 per pet per day, a pet cleaning fee as determined by our cleaners, and a fee for any damages done to the property that appear to be caused by a pet.
Security Cameras: We have security cameras facing the front entry to the property, and the back entry (not the hot tub). They serve to protect our property. Security cameras are monitored by a local security company and maybe recorded for the protection of the property. Do not cover or move the cameras, as doing so will be cause immediate eviction from the property without refund of reservation and fees.
Smoking: This is a smoke-free home. Smoking is allowed outside and must be at least 6 feet away from the door. No smoking of any substance, including vaping, is allowed inside the house.
Tents, RV’s, ATVs: Guests may not utilize tents or RV’s without prior written approval. ATVs are not permitted to be driven on property, but you may bring your ATV(s) to park in our driveway during your stay.
Firearms and Airguns: Absolutely NO discharge of any firearms, weapons, or airguns (eg. bb guns, pellet guns, paintball guns) anywhere on property, including the creek! The cabin is in a neighborhood with other cabins and other guests. In addition, the cabin and surrounding cabins are NOT in a legal hunting area.
Fireworks: Discharge of fireworks are not permitted on property.
Things We Can't Control: In a perfect world, we'd give you the perfect experience. There are some things we cannot control, as such, we do not give refunds and/or cancellations for them. Examples are:
- Weather and Environmental Conditions: Weather, environmental conditions, prescribed burn bans, lake levels, etc. are out of our control.
- Temporary Utility Outages: Our cabin is in a rural area and there may be times our local utility services (eg. internet, electricity, water) can have temporary outages due to factors that we cannot control. When utility outages occur the local service providers are responsible for restoring services.
- Sounds/Noise: Cabin construction and repairs/improvement are taking place in all areas of Hochatown. We cannot predict when and where work will be occurring. Our Aiukli Cabins are located in a mature area and noise from construction work is usually not an issue. Quiet hours are usually observed by guests in surrounding cabins. If other cabin's guests are disturbing you during quiet hours, please let us know and we will attempt to contact the owner's or guests.
- Wildlife Encounters: Due to the location of our cabin in forested areas, there is a chance guests will encounter some type of wildlife, insects, or stray animals. Our property is professionally treated on a scheduled basis for interior pests, but due to the natural habitation of the woods and forest, no refunds or compensation will be given for any problems resulting from pests inside or outside the cabin. We are not responsible for any wildlife or animal encounters of any kind. We are not responsible for medical bills resulting from injuries resulting from encounters with wildlife or stray animals. Do not feed animals you may see around the cabin nor permit them to enter the cabin. Do not allow children to play with, pet, or feed stray animals.