Find some gems of live music and places to be an adult in Hochatown. We've provided a simple list of some of the places that we think you'd enjoy!
The places with the asterick are just around the corner at Lukfata and Highway 259 (0.5 mile from Aiukli Pine View Cabin or 0.8 mile from Aiukli Creek View Cabin). Another reason to love the location of our Aiukli cabins!
- * Mountain Fork Brewery brews their own beer in Hochatown. You can also pick up their canned beer at the front of the restaurant or enjoy one on tap in their bar. If you go in the restaurant, towards the back, you can look through the glass to see where they brew. A nice family atmosphere and for the adults. They serve burgers, pizzas, and salads. They occasionally have live music on their outdoor deck. Live music schedule here.
- Abendigo's is a nicer restaurant and has a nice outdoor section for their live music. Food is excellent and offers a greater variety of tastes. Check out their Signature Southwest Chicken Eggrolls! Live music schedule here.
- Hochatown Saloon's live music is indoors on a stage. The restaurant has a second floor that opens to the first floor and you can see the stage. The second floor is a great place to people watch. Live music schedule here.
- Grateful Head Pizza and Chiggers Bar also have live music. There aren't posted schedules so it's best to call and check.
- * Mountain Fork Brewery brews their own beer in Hochatown. You can also pick up their canned beer at the front of the restaurant or enjoy one on tap in their bar. If you go in the restaurant, towards the back, you can look through the glass to see where they brew. My family loves their burgers, but they also have pizza and salads.
- Beavers Bend Brewery is also very popular because of the flavors of beer that they brew-- both year-round and seasonal brews. Parking can be tricky. You can park at the entrance by turning into The Eat Out's parking lot and turn right. Go past The Eat Out and go to the end. There is limited parking there so if you can't find something there, you'll have to go back out to highway 259 and head south. Just as you pass the cliff that Beavers Ben Brewery sits on is another parking lot. You can park there and walk up the flight of stairs to the bar/brewery. You know you passed the foot of the cliffs parking area if you see Girls Gone Wine.
Other adult beverages:
- * Hochatown Distilling Company distills their own bourbon whiskey and vodka right there in Hochatown. They have limited tours available and the schedule is on their website. They have a tasting room in their gift shop.
- * The Tasting Room serves mixed beverages and is an adult-only (18+ years old) bar. Their specialty is the signature black cherry charred citrus old fashioned.
- There are other places for adult beverages, such as wineries and bars that we'll report back on for a future blog.